• Blanket: Hospitals obviously have these, but bring a blanket of your choice if you plan on taking newborn photos at the hospital!
• Diapers and Wipes: Most hospitals should offer these, but it’s best to be safe.
• Bibs and Burp Cloths: Your baby is bound to spit up, especially while nursing.
• Hats: Hospitals provide these, but you can always bring cuter ones!
• Lotion: Have a little bottle on hand for your baby just in case.
• Pacifiers: You may not want to give your baby a pacifier for a few weeks if you are nursing him/her. However, if you plan on giving them a bottle, be sure to bring a couple.
• Going-Home Outfit: This should consist of a hat, onesie, socks, and pants.
Of course, every mother’s needs will slightly vary. We also recommend calling the hospital to see what items will be offered to you.
Do you know someone who’s expecting a new addition to their family? Check out our newborn gift packages to provide them with some beautifully-packaged necessities!